Updates So Far (August 19th, 2016 - January 23rd, 2017)
UPDATE: January 23rd, 2017
Minor Bug fixes
UPDATE: September 26th, 2016
- Controller Aiming Now functions even more like a twin stick shooter so just move the stick in the direction you want to aim in then all you gotta do is fire!
- Further reduced rate of fire
- Improved potion collision
UPDATE: August 19th, 2016
You've asked for these changes so here they are!!!
- 4-player Option. Choose from 2 to 4 players
- New bigger map to support more players
- Redesigned controller scripts
- New character select screen
- Menu changes
- Menu Navigation with controllers/keyboard
- player controller selecting (prompts to press button for controller that that specific player number wants to use)
- Select player numbers
- Potion throwing rate slowed to limit spamming of basic potions and to encourage use of special potions
- Potion creation rates changes
- Wall jumping/climbing mechanic change
Get Witch Doctors
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.