A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Gain the favor of the gods by winning a potion fight in the Arena of Sacrifice against your fellow Witch Doctors. Each potion has unique properties. If you lose, you get sacrificed. For centuries, the witch doctors strove to gain the favor of the goods. Each working individually, they sacrifice each other to gain the favor of the gods. With the use of potions and venoms, thousands of sacrifices later, and the gods are silent. Sacrifice more and make them speak!
UPDATE: September 26th, 2016
- Controller Aiming Now functions even more like a twin stick shooter so just move the stick in the direction you want to aim in then all you gotta do is fire!
- Further reduced rate of fire
- Improved potion collision
UPDATE: August 19th, 2016
You've asked for these changes so here they are!!!
- 4-player Option. Choose from 2 to 4 players
- New bigger map to support more players
- Redesigned controller scripts
- New character select screen
- Menu changes
- Menu Navigation with controllers/keyboard
- player controller selecting (prompts to press button for controller that that specific player number wants to use)
- Select player numbers
- Potion throwing rate slowed to limit spamming of basic potions and to encourage use of special potions
- Potion creation rates changes
- Wall jumping/climbing mechanic change
- 4-Player Game
- Currently this game is only PvP which means no AI, so make sure you have a friend to play with you. It is recommend to use Xbox 360 or Xbox One controllers when fighting so you don't want to share a keyboard and because the aiming is more accurate and more intuitive. A mouse is still required to navigate the menu though.
- Some areas of the map are only accessible if you wall jump/climb especially if you are on the floor
- Made in Unity.
- It was originally made in the 2016 Global Game Jam As such it may or may not be updated over time (leaning more towards the latter). We all are either full time students or working full time at a job with other responsibilites for most if not for all of the week so the updates will be few and far between. That being said we have already polished it a bit from when game jam ended and we're re doing the control script as we speak.
- We love comments! So please if you want to say something say it! Especially if it's improvements you'd like to see, bugs/glitches(which means less for you when we fix em), or compliments.
Later Planned Changes
- New UI for the extra players
- More maps
- Sprite Animations
- New Masks to choose from
- More controller script changes
|Published||317 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, 4-player, arena, competitive, Controller, global-game-jam, masks, Platformer, PvP, witch-doctors|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
|Player count||2 - 4|
Download the exe folder, unzip it, and then just open the game application. Easy as 1,2,3