Chibisu's Costume Combat (C3)
A downloadable game
Chibisu's Costume Combat (C3) is a cute 2D Top-Down costume multiplayer Battle Game! Play as Chibisu (a unicorn hamster puppy) in a variety of unique costumes and use their abilities and map objects to defeat your friends and foes alike. Change costumes at any time to match the situation, throw your enemies for a loop, or even sync your attacks with your friends for wombo combos!
- Game is still very early prototype while it's polished for Xbox One and Steam.
- Game is local multiplayer only at the moment and requires at least two people to play. Xbox 360/One Controllers will allow up to 4 players but using only Keyboard without Xbox controllers only allows 2 players to play.
- Menus can be navigated without the use of the mouse with both controllers and keyboard
You play as Chibisu a tailor's kid who just wants to explore the world in all the clothes and costumes their family makes to help them decide pick their career path. All is not well though. Everyone is supposed to remain in the career they're born into (Chibisu's career being a tailor) so many of the other inhabitants aren't happy and some are even hostile so be careful.
**Current Multiplayer Modes**
- Classic Death Match - Defeat the most players or be the first to reach the kill goal to win.
- Tag - Damage your opponents to tag them and use your abilities to avoid being tagged. Choose Between "Last It" (whoever is it at the end loses) and "Least It" (whoever has the least time it wins)
- King of the Ring - Find and stay in the moving ring. You only get points when you're alone in the ring so keep your opponents out. First to get to the score goal or who ever has the most points wins.
- Stock mode - Death match but with limited lives.
- (NEW) Target Tussle - Destroy the moving targets for points. Targets destroyed randomly move elsewhere.
Boston Festival of Indie Games (BFIG 2018) Showcase.
Multiplayer & Connect Gameplay Figgie Award Nominee (BFIG 2018)
Boston Festival of Indie Games (BFIG 2019) Showcase.
Multiplayer & Connect Gameplay Figgie Award Nominee (BFIG 2019)
|Tags||2-player, 4-player, Action RPG, keyboard, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, PvP, Split Screen, Top-Down, xbox-controller|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Player count||2 - 4|
|Links||Twitter, Facebook, Community|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.49 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Major Update 09/17/1956 days ago
- Update 07/23/19Jul 28, 2019
- Update 05/14/2019May 20, 2019
- Update 04/06/2019Apr 10, 2019
- Major Update 03/27/19Mar 27, 2019
- Update 03/07/2019Mar 11, 2019
- Update 02-26-19Feb 26, 2019
- Update 05-14-2018May 14, 2018