Chibisu's Costume Combat (Pre-Alpha Stage)
A downloadable game for Windows
- Game is still very early prototype while it's polished for Xbox One and Steam.
- Game is local multiplayer only at the moment and requires at least two people to play. Xbox 360/One Controllers will allow up to 4 players but using only Keyboard without Xbox controllers only allows 2 players to play.
- Menus can be navigated without the use of the mouse with both controllers and keyboard
What happens when you combine a 2.5D RPG with a MOBA and a cute Character based multiplayer that focuses heavily on the Battle Arena Part? Well you get Chibisu's Costume Combat (C3)!
You play as Chibisu a tailor's kid who just wants to explore the world in all the clothes and costumes their family makes to help them decide pick their career path. All is not well though. Everyone is supposed to remain in the career they're born into (Chibisu's career being a tailor) so many of the other inhabitants aren't happy and some are even hostile so be careful.
**Current Multiplayer Modes**
- Classic Death Match - Defeat the most players or be the first to reach the kill goal to win.
- Tag - Damage your opponents to tag them and use your abilities to avoid being tagged. Choose Between "Last It" (whoever is it at the end loses) and "Least It" (whoever has the least time it wins)
- (New) King of the Ring - Find and stay in the moving ring. You only get points when you're alone in the ring so keep your opponents out. First to get to the score goal or who ever has the most points wins.
A short video I made that describes everything for BFIG 2018.
|Published||Jan 07, 2018|
|Tags||2-player, 4-player, Action RPG, keyboard, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, PvP, Split Screen, Top-Down, xbox-controller|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Player count||2 - 4|
|Links||Twitter, Facebook, Community|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update 05-14-201865 days ago
- Update 05-08-201871 days ago
- Update 04-08-201894 days ago
- Update 02-12-2018Feb 13, 2018
- Update 02-06-2018Feb 07, 2018
- Update 01-28-2018Jan 29, 2018
- Update 01-19-2018Jan 20, 2018
- Update 01-09-2018Jan 10, 2018